Monday, February 6, 2017

Don't Stop

Life can be the best thing in the world. 

Then it can be the worst.

Or just about right. 

But an important thing to note is, there are still things that need to get done. The way you feel, or your motivation can go sporadic at times. 

But think, 

Are you going in a direction that you envision? 

Are you working hard to accomplish your life goals?

Some days I just go through the motions of life. Without an ounce of enthusiasm. Without a bit of motivation. 

If you want to become great at something, the work needs to be put in. The daily grind is found in all spots of life. 

For some people, they move from hobby to hobby, job to job, person to person but never are satisfied with where they are. There is a hollow feeling in this. Because it will never be satisfied. 

What is really hard, is to stick with your decisions and work hard at what is in front of you. To not be blown in the wind by your volatile whims, emotions and feelings.   

Mike Cernovich said it best, "Nothing gets easier, just better" 

Each of your daily challenges are not going to come easier to you. 

Every day I workout, my body needs pushed to the limit so that I can maintain and continue to grow. Even though some-days I do not want to push myself. 

What I do is ask myself, 

"What am I?"

If you are interested in "success" and you don't feel like putting the time in for your goal then you really don't want what you ask of yourself. 

If you are reading this you are an intelligent, focused human being. If you are reading this you understand that if you want anything it takes work. 

If you are ever feeling like you just want to give up, ask yourself, 

Who are you?
Why am I here?
Do I really want this?

Thank you for reading this post! If you enjoyed it please follow. Feel free to comment, suggest or ask questions. 

Elijah Errington  

No comments:

Post a Comment